- General Medicines
- As Per Instructions
- As directed by a physician
- Keep in a Cool & Dry Place
COLLOIDAL BISMUTH SUBCITRATE (C.B.S) TABLETS
Bismuth salts have been used in medicine for over three centuries, particularly in the treatment of dyspepsia. Commonly used agents include Colloidal Bismuth Subcitrate (C.B.S.), Bismuth Subsalicylate (BSS) & the newer Ranitidine Bismuth Citrate (RBC). These are safe drugs which exert local effect on the gastroduodenal mucosa.
Colloidal Bismuth Subcitrate (C.B.S.) is a mineral that is used in treating ulcers and upset stomach.
Colloidal Bismuth Subcitrate
Type Of Medicines
Treat Ulcers In The Stomach And Intestines
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO, GMP Certified Company
'Shreeji Krupa', First Floor, Baxi's Paga, Nr. Navrang Complex, Opp. Wakaskar Chambers, Raopura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390001, India